Set up your appointment today with SAM Termite! Your friend in the termite industry.
DEFEND YOUR HOME
CALL US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE (805) 728-5575What are you waiting for? Request a free estimate from SAM Termite or Book an Appointment. Our team will reach out shortly!
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
Get free estimate by giving us a call or by filling out our contact form. Our team will reach out shortly!
WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Quality Termite Control
- Drywood Termites
- Subterranean Termites
- Dampwood Termites
OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS What Our Clients Say About Us
"I have personally known Steve Magruder for well over fifty years. He has previously owned and operated MJM termite in Thousand Oaks, California. He is currently owner-operator of SAM Termite. In all my years of knowing Steve I have never known him not to conduct himself and his business in anything less that the highest of standards. I would certainly use him again and recommend he and his services to anyone."
"Steve Magruder and his company are my first choice when it comes to termite inspections and remediation. They are thorough, professional and an extremely helpful asset during a real estate transaction. "
"My family has been using Steve's company for the last 10 years. Always provides phenomenal customer service and high quality work. If there is one thing about Steve, is he knows termites, and he knows how to get rid of them. Literally generations of experience in this industry."
21+3 Blackjack Review
21+3 Blackjack from Felt is one of the most popular blackjack games. The side bet in this game is one of our favourites. 21+3 Blackjack offers a realistic gameplay with an authentic look and feel. This is something players can look forward to from a leading provider such as Felt Gaming. Play 21+3 Blackjack online.
21+3 Blackjack Gameplay
21+3 blackjack derives from the classic game of 21. The objective is to get a better final hand than the dealer.
- To start off a round of 21+3 blackjack, everyone will place their bets.
- To place a bet, select the chips at the bottom of the screen to the value of the bet you want to place.
- Players can get the chance to wager on up to three hands per round, when playing on desktop. The bet values for each hand can vary.
- The 21+3 side bet is a separate bet that is placed. This bet is placed after the blackjack bets, in the 21+3 side circle.
- Once all bets are placed, including the side bet, cards will be dished out.
- After the cards have been dealt, the dealer will evaluate the side bet. All side bets will be settled before continuing with the game.
21+3 Blackjack Side Bet
The 21+3 side bet is a bet placed that the player’s two cards and the dealer’s face up card will equal a poker hand. The poker hands you will want to see, and their respective payouts include a;
- Flush (5:1)
- Straight (10:1)
- Three of a Kind (25:1)
- Straight Flush (40:1)
- Suited Trips (100:1)
21+3 Blackjack Rules
- Players receive their cards face-up.
- Dealers receive their cards one face-up and one face-down.
- In attempts to beat the dealer, can Hit, Stand, Split, Double Down, or take an Insurance bet.
- Players can only split if their first two cards are from the same suit.
- Double Down is only permitted on hands of 9, 10, or 11.
- If the dealer’s face up card is an Ace. Players have the option to play an insurance bet.
- If the dealer has blackjack, players will win the insurance bet with a payout of 2:1.
- If both the player and dealer have blackjack, players will receive a payout worth 1:1.
Play 21+3 Blackjack for Real Money
21+3 Blackjack is available at our casino https://pokiesurf-australia.com/. Make use of the free demo version to get familiar with the rules in an actual scenario as if you were playing for real money. Once you have read through our 21+3 blackjack guide and used the 21+3 blackjack simulator, you will be ready to play real money here!